- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch-style beans
- 1 (4 ounce) diced green chiles
- 1 (8.8 ounce) bag of Uncle Ben’s Spanish Style Ready Rice
- 1 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Brown the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add green chiles, beans, rice, and season salt then mix well and heat thoroughly.
- 3. Pour mixture into a 13×9 inch casserole dish. Top with grated cheese.
- 4. Place casserole in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This dish is great served with chips and salsa and a salad.
Waking up to Wellness
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service
Briscoe and Hall County
County Extension Agent
Family and Consumer Sciences