- Cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes, packed without oil, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) block-style fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add 2 garlic cloves; sauté 1 minute. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, tomatoes, and spinach; sauté until moisture evaporates. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses and rind.
Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each pork chop to form a pocket. Stuff about 1/4 cup spinach mixture into each pocket. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper over pork. Arrange pork on the rack of a broiler pan or roasting pan coated with cooking spray; place rack in pan. Combine remaining 2 garlic cloves, juice, mustard, and oregano in a bowl; stir well. Brush half of mustard mixture over pork. Broil 6 minutes; turn pork. Brush remaining mixture over pork; broil 2 minutes or until done.